To begin with, every maker have come to the need to store data. With this SD Card Module you can store text or other data from readings or calculations in a compact SD Card. It is widely used to make a logger. For example, you can program your microcontroller to read some data from a temperature sensor every half hour and you can store the values in the SD Card to analyse them later.
- SD Card Module Slot Socket Reader For Arduino
- This SD Card module can make your SD application more easier and simple.
- It is easily interfaced as a peripheral to your arduino sensor shield module.
- Through programming, you can read and write to the SD card using your arduino.
- Can be used for SD Card more eaisly, such as for MP3 Player, MCU/ARM system control.
- All SD SPI pins output, MOSI, SCK, MISO and CS.
- Support 5V/3.3V input